Monday, September 26, 2011

269/96

Due to a conflict in our work schedules, it has been nearly two weeks since Phriend and I have had a chance to get out together and explore the world through our lenses. Phriend was off yesterday, I was not. So using my charming personality a bag of M&Ms, I begged my boss to allow me to leave work early. Success!

After little debate over our destination, we ended up in Asbury Park. The last time we visited, it was while bundled up in our winter gear and knew we would be back during the warmer days. We strolled around the town, window shopping the small shops but we could hear the sound of the ocean calling us.

7 comments:

grammie g said...

Hi Trish...I just saw that congrat's are in order for guessing Harry's favorite toy on Deb's blog!!
Very nice blog you have ...I love the way you do your photo's !!

Grace

Kristin said...

I'm glad you were able to get off early, and even happier that you were able to spend time with your phriend. Yeah for good friends.

Anonymous said...

And who knew that we'd be back in late September and sweating our you-know-what's off...lol. I love your pic- the grunge of the HDR goes perfectly with the feel of the town!

Anonymous said...

Love the processing on the one.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Love the beautifully colorful person on the bench.

Gretchen said...

I think I can hear it too!! Wonderful shot... I like the feel of it.

elizabeth said...

Wow
Looks surreal
I love it!