Wednesday, September 21, 2011

264/101

As I was leaving for work this morning, I could still hear the sound of B snoring. To say I was not happy with jealous, having an 8 - 5 work day, while B had the day off is an understatement. However, upon my arrival home this evening, I found he had made a yummy home cooked meal and had done the laundry. Then he suggested we take Willow for a walk over to the park and I should bring my camera to try to capture the playground, he even offered to take me for ice cream!  What do you think the chances are of him massaging my feet and running a bubble bath for me?  ~ thanks B, XOXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I think our families are up to something...all of a sudden they're being nice and asking us if we want to go take pictures- what's up with that?

Kara said...

This is beautiful! Everyone is doing the HDR and I have no idea how to do it, is there a blog tutorial going around? I'm missing out on a lot lately! Beautiful photos!

Kristin said...

I love this look, especially on the playground equipment which is so colorful to begin with. I really gives it a whole new feel. I really like the dramatic sky as well. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket too!

Jennifer Thompson said...

This is great...I love the bright colors of the climber with the dull background sky!