Thursday, September 8, 2011

251/114

With the remains of two storms joining to become one, we have rain in the forecast for the next three days. Our staycation plans of relaxing in the sand have been put on hold, instead we are spending it re-hanging the curtains the vacuum attacked last week and decided to get an jump start on several of our fall house projects.

We did take a break to get out for a rainy day walk at the docks. The trolling boats had finish gathering their catch of the day and were home early today. Ready to head out again with sunrise tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending you to HDR-anonymous! lol.
I'm just kidding- love the perspective on this, and the HDR really adds to the texture of the boat

Chelsea said...

Oh, I hope the sunrise goes well for you tomorrow!! This rain is just out of control, and what a way to spend your vacation time!! But, you sure make the best of it, with your gorgeous shots!!

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool shot. I love all the color. And there is something about a nautical shot that is so peaceful.

Michelle said...

Your boat pictures are fantastic, Trish. And...I'm loving the colors in all your recent posts!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous. Love the colors!

Gretchen said...

I love fishing boats... and this is wonderful. You're making me want to tinker with the HDR.