Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Award Page:

I am truly flattered to be honored with each of these wonderful awards.


Friday July 1, 2008:

From
Mercedes I received:




Friday June 13, 2008:

From
Mercedes I received:





And from Debbie over at
Three Weddings, I was given these wonderful awards:




May 22, 2008:
Look what Stacey at A Focus in the Wild had waiting for me this morning.




April 28, 2008:

I am flattered and honored that the VERY talented photographer Lisa would think enough of my photos and blog to bestow this award of distinction on me. Thank you, it means more to me than you will ever know.

April 19, 2008

This morning
"Ivanhoe" gave me an Excellent award and "Mercedes" sent over a Yummy award. How exciting!


February 3, 2008:

Recently, I was the recipient of two awards. L^2,
"Dog's Eye View", awarded me with the "You Make My Day" and Emily, "Life with the Dogs", give me the "Thinking Blogger". Emily said, "Trish's photos always tell a story and definitely make you think!" I am honored and flattered. Thank you both.


No comments: