Tuesday, September 20, 2011

263/102

It is amazing how quite the house has become with one less dog. I am not certain Murf and Willow understand as they are very subdued and seem a bit depressed, spending lots of time sleeping and looking about wondering what happened to their sister.  Where did she go?

B and I have a complete understanding but that doesn’t stop us from missing Shyla ♥ already.  It's funny the things we miss, her mischievousness and her passion to chew up undergarments.

I asked B, if he thought it would help if I grabbed his boxers and ran around the house. :-)

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

What a sweet face. I would miss it too! In fact, I will miss seeing your pictures of Shyla. Hugs to you! You are doing a job I don't think I could ever do...

elizabeth said...

have you considered doing Pet photography - your dog photos are amazing!!! You capture their soul!

Unknown said...

She's so sweet! I don't know how you manage to give them up. I'd be crying and depressed for months probably.

Melinda said...

Ohhh that face! Great expression and reflection in the eyes! What is she thinking???

Re: HDR- I used Photomatix on that Golden Gate shot- and used one photo (duplicated twice with underexposed and overexposed versions). When I took it, I hadn't planned on using it for HDR- but decided to because it was a pretty bland gray scene otherwise. I've been taking 3 photos (bracketing) and have played with HDR in Photomatix and Photoshop- like Photomatix better so far. . .
What are you using for all those wonderful HDR shots you've taken?

Anonymous said...

Awww..that's because there's no one to pester them anymore. Just wait until little puppy number 14 arrives!
I love the look in her eyes here- really complets the story.

Kara said...

I love your dog photos!