Tuesday, September 27, 2011

270/95

The other evening during the debate over trying to decide where our travels should take us, Asbury Park or fields to go apple picking, Phriend reminded me of the, soon to be, celebration of Johnny Appleseed’s birthday. But as I mentioned that evening we heard the ocean calling us and Asbury won the toss up. So in keeping with the spirit of Johnny’s birthday, I went apple picking today. I got a bit carried away and catch up in the feel of the fall harvest. Soon we will have apple pie, apple turnovers, apple sauce . . . I currently have enough apples to supply the free world!

3 comments:

Kim said...

love the colors!

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo cool! And it makes me want to go apple picking this weekend!

Gretchen said...

Mmmm... do share all your apple baking!! This is a fun picture... love the reds!