Thursday, November 24, 2011

328/37

With it raining on and off, very heavy at times, B and I made the decision to cancel our plans to witness the inflation of the Macy’s balloons. We have gone on prior years and it is a good time. We're sorry we missed it.  This was not an easy decision but the thought of getting drenched, having to walk 20 city blocks and then having to wait for a bus just didn’t seem like fun. During one of the breaks in the rain we were able to get a walk in and a quick visit to the beach.

There are so many things to be thankful for: my health, my amazing family, my wonderful friends, my crazy and silly dogs. Both my husband and I have a jobs and I have a roof over my head and food on my table. I have the beach and ocean, so I can feel the sand under my feet and the warmth of sunshine on my shoulders. But above all things I am thankful for the love of my husband and the joy he brings me each day.

May you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Such a wonderful post!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Such a nice post and a great photo to go along with it. Have a great warm dry day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thamksgiving to you and B as well- and what a cute picture :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful shot.

Have a joyful day!