Tuesday, November 15, 2011

319/46

I was sure by now I would have heard the sirens of the 365 police. I plead guilty. Yes, this past week I posted photographs which were taken all within the time span of one day. But I just couldn’t help myself, there are just too many photo ops in the City and it had been almost a year since we had visited. But be prepared to see more, as we are heading back today.

B and I have walked past the New York City Public Library numerous times. This past week since we didn‘t have an agenda and were wandering aimlessly, B suggested we nose around inside. It is a magnificent marble building, full of ornate décor and amazing artwork.

4 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Just how far away do you live from NYC? It must be a photographer's playground.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever been inside- but this makes me really want to go! It looks like I place where I could easily get lost for a few hours!

Have fun on your return trip!

Hootin Anni said...

Wow....beautiful!! The colors, the subjects...most awesome.

Here's my link for today:

SEA HEART [drift seed]

Gretchen said...

I love old libraries... love new libraries! This one seems to pull you in!!