Friday, July 29, 2011

210/155

What the heck is going on with Blogger? Last evening I tried, unsuccessfully, to add a Flickr feed to my sidebar. Then this morning upon opening and viewing my little cyber place, I found the format was entirely mess up, the arrangement of sidebar, photos and text were askew. I tried numerous times to reset the format but had no luck.  This was the best I could get and I don't have the time nor the patiences to play anymore this evening.  So for today it will stay this way and maybe even for tomorrow and the day after that.

10 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Very nice. I just wish birds would cooperate as much as bees do in having their picture taken.

Anonymous said...

Wow! The detail on the bee is awesome, but I love the detail of all the little buds in the center of the flower!

Ashley Sisk said...

Super capture!

Kara said...

Beautiful detail! What lens are you using?

Jaime said...

Not sure about blogger, but nice capture!! Nice and sharp.

Gretchen said...

Love the detail of the bee... love the background color too! I haven't noticed anything wonky with blogger over here. I've only had limited time on it the last few days though...

Melinda said...

But oh my goodness what a fabulous macro! Amazing! The detail on the bee is fantastic!
In answer to your question, I have an 85mm Nikon macro- have had it for a few months now.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Very nice--excellent capture.

Catherine said...

Awesome photo!

Linda said...

A simply wonderful nature macro shot!