Wednesday, July 6, 2011

188/177

Having the last several days off has afforded us the opportunity to spend some time getting “the girls” out for a swim. While Shyla, true to her retriever name, dives into the bay after the stick, brings it back and begs for it to be thrown over and over again. Just the kind of fun B and I had in mind for our girls.

Willow, on the other the hand, has a mind and ideas of her own. Willow loves being a dog and doing all dog things including but not limited to eating the most foul things and rolling in the dead crabs and fish guts. Not guite the kind of fun B and I had in mind.  The joy of Willow.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy dog! Nice action shot, too! My doggie, Pookie, had a habit of eating snails from my backyard in Miami. It grossed me out! LOL

Лиза Литвинович said...

Batman!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, I did a double take when I saw this! It looks just like my dog...and is very similar to a picture I took of her running through our yard. It's like dejavoo with a different picture and a different dog. :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

They look like they had a good time. Making "the girls" happy ... joy joy. :)

Unknown said...

Funny! Our golden hasn't quite learned the art of retrieval yet. She gets the ball/frisbee/whatever, but then makes a game out of getting it back to us. She runs all around the yard trying to avoid letting us get it to throw it again.

Anonymous said...

Such an awesome picture!