Friday, July 22, 2011

204/161

With temperatures forecasting to reach near 100 degrees, B and I decided we needed to park ourselves in our beach chairs right at the Atlantic coast line. We were successful at escaping the heat while sitting and enjoying the cool breeze while the ocean water washed over our feet. But as the clock ticked and neared 2:00, the witching hour for the rental return of the 500mm, my heart started to beat faster and I could feel the depression creeping over me. It was soon time, not only to leave the surf and sun, but to bring the lens back.  We dragged ourselves off the beach.

It’s not all bad, we’re packing up the girls and heading back over so they can enjoy a good game of tennis ball retrieval while cooling off in the ocean. And I’ll bring my 300mm to try and capture some fun shot of them playing in the waves.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photo! We're hiding out indoors today ... thanking God for central air. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!
Jen and I almost went to the beach- but our parents refused to let us go....so I spent over 5 hours in the pool instead...lol

Chelsea said...

Wow, this is amazing! I love the focus and detail!

ArtandArchitecture-SF.com said...

Stunning

Gretchen said...

This is amazing!! You really are enjoying that rental, huh? When are you buying?! =D