Saturday, July 16, 2011

198/167

I’ve always been a Cheerios girl. One of my favorite summertime breakfasts are that of a bowl of these round little oats topped with a fresh and juicy peach.  But after years of enjoyment, I had the crazy thought of adding a bit of morning time variety.   I would try Special K with chocolate bits. I could start my day with tiny chunks of chocolate under the disguise of cereal. What a delight, this would surely make my day.  I am not a milk drinker so the liquid used to moisten my breakfast cereal remains in the bottom of the bowl. The problem here, while pouring the remaining white fluid down the kitchen sink I often see several of the little chocolaty goodness treats taking the ride down the drain. Why do I feel so cheated by missing out on the best part of this cereal?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could tell what the picture is before I even read what you wrote-- that must be a testimate to how good the picture is! And I <3 special K chocolate-- hold the milk please! (I don't waste any chocolaty bits...haha)

Gretchen said...

Special K always makes me crave MORE chocolate... so I avoid it!!! Great shot!

Jaime said...

My mom loves this cereal! Great capture. :)

Sarah P. said...

This is a great shot. Great depth of field, lovely bokeh. I like the new watermark.