Sunday, May 22, 2011

142/223

I hope I am not boring you with all of the avian photos. It is the Spring migration and for the next several weeks the refuge will become a flurry of feathers. These long distance flyers stop here but once a year. This affords me the opportunity to photograph many different birds, some who call this home and others which normally are not seen in our area. I continue to frequent their stopping ground with the hopes of not missing a chance to see them. Today’s bird ~ the Common Yellowthroat Warbler.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I never tire of bird photos! Keep 'em coming! :)

Amanda said...

Hello birdie! Very lovely :)

Jennifer Thompson said...

You're not boring me with the bird photos. I love them!

Unknown said...

Each bird and each photo are so beautiful, I could not be bored! I am fascinated with birds. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Gretchen said...

I'm good with the bird shots... you always capture them so beautifully! You do make me miss the refuge though... we don't get there often, but have lots of memories there...

Melinda said...

Another wonderful bird photo! Get them while you can! I've been in bird mode lately as well. I'm always impressed that you know all their names!