Wednesday, May 4, 2011

124/241

My son and his girlfriend came to visit and what could be better than an impromptu mini photo shoot. I have really been wanting to practice portrait photography, only problem is I need a model or two. Perfect! Michael and Amanda were more than happy to play along, they were patience and listened well to all my instructions; now look back, lean this way, no that way, ok a little more, sit up straight, lean in . . . They were thrilled with the results and I didn’t think the photos came out half bad.

 I just love the way they look at each other.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice! It's great that you had such willing subjects. :)

Chelsea said...

How beautiful. I think you captured the love very well!!

Anonymous said...

Half bad? Just half bad? Give yourself some more credit! They came out adorable!!
And the way they look at each other does give you the "warm fuzzies", doesn't it?

Gretchen said...

This is GREAT! I think you definitely need to continue practicing portrait photography... =D

Carrie said...

So sweet! How kind of them to be your models!

Catherine said...

She's beautiful--and you captured a very nice interaction between the two!

Melinda said...

Awesome! You did a great job- and of course they are just adorable together! Well done!

Sarah P. said...

How sweet! I can't wait until my boys are older. And then I'm sure I'll wish they were still small. :)

Karin said...

You chose such a beautiful setting for this picture, Trish! You're right, the way they look at each other is very sweet. Great job with this!

Unknown said...

They are a lovely couple! How fun to get to play!

I have a friend who will be having a baby soon so I offered to photograph the baby/family for free to get practice. I'm not so good at photographing people. :) Can't wait 'til that babe gets here!

Melissa said...

This is wonderful. I love the connection between the two of them.

elizabeth said...

great capture - love how they are both looking at each other and not the camera -
and yes isn't it great to have some models??? it's so much more fun than practicing on my cats