Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Little Pick Me UP:

The weather, dark and dreary, is echoing my mood. Needing a “little pick me up”, and having sometime between school and work, I grabbed my 4-legged friend and we headed over to the boardwalk. The winds were strong and it was at least 20 degrees cooler than inland but before running back to the shelter of my vehicle, I took a few quick shots. They were just what I needed, although their colorful cars stood still, my mind could hear the sounds of summer.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I know it's cold but those colors are great! Summer will come, I promise!

L^2 said...

Yes, bright colors are always good on a gray winter day.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh those eyes. I just came over for the party. I wish I had known I would have broughy my best friend. Come over and visit and you can meet her. I can't stay long today I want to go over and see your training blog. I admire you. I'll come back by soon we must chat. I have always wanted to be a trainer like that!
Oh the cream puffs are marvelous. Can I have a doggy bag?