Saturday, June 18, 2011

170/195

When I started The Seeing Eye, Puppy Raising Program I thought the focus and joy would be on the puppies. After meeting Dave and Win I realize it was on the people too. I have known D & W for nearly 20 years. They have helped me through some of life’s most difficult journeys and joined me in celebrating it’s greatest joys. I am honored they call me friend. May God bless them and keep them safe in his arms, as they embark on their new journey. I love you D & W and will miss you.

4 comments:

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Very sweet and emotional photo.

Anonymous said...

They look like such a sweet loving couple :)

Jennifer Thompson said...

Opening your home to raise pups to help others, I bet you would meet some pretty great people along the way!

Unknown said...

They look like a wonderful couple!