Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quite the Character:

I have mentioned “the cast of characters” who appear on the boardwalk. This fine gentleman noticed my camera around my neck and chased me down requesting I take a picture of him. He insisted that one day he was going to be famous and I would be really glad I had a picture of him. His name is “SSDJ” and famous or not he was a pleasure to meet. However, when he is known around the world, in every hidden corner and under every stone, you can say you saw him here first!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will remember that and when I see him in the news or on tv I will remember he was here first. :)

The Birdlady said...

Funny!

Ivanhoe said...

LOL. I did not have anybody chasing me down yet. I'll be on a look out for him :o)

Anonymous said...

Well, you never know! Six Degrees of Separation comes to mind. ;)

Janet said...

not hardly bad on the eyes, either!