Thursday, August 18, 2011

230/135

We have many ocean side boardwalks but only four (which I can think of) that house amusement rides. B and I frequent three, as they are in close proximity to our home. The fourth is a little over an hour drive and it has been years since I have walked those boards and B has never. Note, I said walk. I do not subject myself to being twisted, turned, shaken upside down, and/or swung in circles until I’m dizzy and my stomach has come through my nose. The rainy weather final broke, well for a few hours anyway. We thought some fresh sea salt air and the ocean’s song were in order for the day.

17 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

Very cool shot!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Love your perspective.

Anonymous said...

Love the angle on it-- you can almost hear the screams of joy!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous perspective and colors. I have a shot similar to this of a carousel in Strausburg, France and you've brought the memory right back to me! Thanks :)

Kmcblackburn said...

WOW!!! Love the perspective, angle and colors. Beautiful!

Kathy

Unknown said...

As I put on Flickr ... love the perspective on this!

Michelle said...

Wonderful perspective. I love how you caught someone looking up at the swings.

CallieMarie said...

This is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Heidi said...

Really neat effect and coloring and perspective, and, and, and.... :) Great work!

Linda said...

Wonderful shot!! Brings back nice memories!

Susan said...

Now that is one amazing shot! Love the colors and composition.

Hope your day is blessed!

My Captivating Life said...

Sweet Sweet memories! :)

Abi said...

Oh my goodness, that is a stunning photo!

FYH said...

Beautiful shot and editing!

Gretchen said...

LOVE this... I like this angle 'cause it's where I would be too... watching from a safe distance!! =P

Margaret said...

This is a fantastic shot. Love love love the angle. Nicely done!!

Melinda said...

Fabulous! The point of view is just perfect. You have some wonderful boardwalk shots. Just wow!