Wednesday, August 3, 2011

215/150

I, along with several other co-workers, had to go out to Philadelphia today for a business meeting. I didn’t bring my camera with me and the meeting ran longer then I had planned for. Knowing I would arrive home after dark, I thought I could take a photo of one of the famed Philadelphia pretzels we had carried out with us. But since the day had run long and we were hungry, we eat all the pretzels, calling it dinner. Resulting in me missing my POD photo op!

So I will share one more photograph from the weekend’s balloon festival. I have been playing around with HDR. I have much to learn about it but I did like the effect it gave this shot.


11 comments:

Janell said...

Love the HDR effect! the colors are amazing!

Chelsea said...

This is a gorgeous shot! Perfect alignment of the balloons!

Anonymous said...

I think if there's any subject that works well with HDR it's these bright balloons- really makes the colors pop!

Melinda said...

Fantastic! Love the HDR!

Gretchen said...

Looks good to me! Always love the colors on these bright balloons, but they pop more with your HDR play! =)

Abi said...

Very dramatic effect! I like it!

ShareandRemember said...

Very colorful! I don't know anything about HDR but it looks great! :)

Margaret said...

That is a fantastic shot with absolutely amazing colors! They jump off the screen! Makes me want to scout out a balloon festival. :)

Heather Parker said...

So beautiful! Love the effect!

Unknown said...

gorgeous! great effect!

Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

Anonymous said...

Wonderful HDR work! :o)