Friday, August 12, 2011

224/141

Can you all hear the music playing while B and I do the happy “I don’t have to go to work today, or the next day or the one after that” dance? We have the next 6 days off and I can’t tell you how wonderful it will be to just hit the beach and/or do nothing.

The weather this pass week has been delightful, low humidity, temperatures in the 80s with cotton ball clouds decorating the, well sky blue, sky. Just hoping this next week brings the same. Regardless, me, B and our chairs will be in the sand listening to the rhythmic pattern of the ocean waves, while our spirits are renewed.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh, that sounds wonderful! Have a great time off!!

Gretchen said...

Sounds perfect! I need some of that time too. ENJOY every second!! =D

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I think I've heard that song before :) Enjoy your days off-- I'm sure I'll run into you on the beach!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off Trish!

John-Roy Photography said...

Enjoy your vacation!

I bad day behind the camera beats a good day behind a desk.

Melinda said...

What a perfect shot! You make it all look so easy!

Enjoy your time off!!!

elizabeth said...

enjoy your time together - it does wonders for the spririt
tell B happy day
and eat lots of cup cakes

Unknown said...

I'm a little jealous. Okay, I'm A LOT jealous. :) But I do wish you a wonderful week!