Monday, January 9, 2012

9/356 + 1

One of my new year resolutions is to practice more portrait photography. Only problem is I have no one to practice on. Oh, sure B will play around but for only so long then I have to start promising to go to the sporting good shop while he looks for new lures and reels. That's too high a price for me to pay. So I was thrilled when Phriend offered to model for me yesterday. We were at a boardwalk we don't often frequent and the newness offered many awesome backdrops.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I like the back drop and the processing. Pretty cool how she's glowing. Such a nice friend she is.

Anonymous said...

I'm always happy to pose! Next time I'll dress a bit nicer though! We could have some fun with this :)

Gretchen said...

The backdrop is pretty cool... so many fun details! I like how shes' glowing too... very fun!

Melinda said...

Love love love this one! I need a MODEL!!!! My husband doesn't mind being photographed- but I think I am going prevail upon my friends (and their daughters). This shot is just so cool! And then there's the processing! Wow!