Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4/361 +1

Although it was frigid (- 1°F/ -18°C), I decided to go for a walk around the old town center in search of some “leading lines”. If by some strange chance I wasn’t pleased with my choices there, I would go the short distance, down to the dock and photograph some of the boats all nestled in for the winter. Certainly, I would have plenty of opportunities to find a subject for today’s flickr theme. However, I think at the first blast of artic air my brain froze and I was unable to think straight. I found nothing pleasing. I headed home and as I started to pack up my camera and return it to it’s resting place, I noticed all these “leading lines” on a shell sitting right on my kitchen table. Perfect! (or is it more like radiating lines? Oh well)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow you're dedicated venturing into that extreme cold! Beautiful pic.

Anonymous said...

It is perfect!
I'm glad you didn't freeze out there today!

Melinda said...

Lovely image, subtle tones, beautiful. . .
I would think radiating lines could be a type of leading lines. They all converge at the lower left of your image.

Jaime said...

Perfect! So dreamy too.

Michelle said...

I like!