Thursday, December 15, 2011

349/16

B was a really good sport yesterday. First I dragged took him to Macy’s so I can get a sneak a peek at Santa and instead we are greeted by hoards of screaming excited children. I would have thought my choice of “fun” places to go would be over but to my surprise he remained at the ready to explore all the ins and outs of the city. We walked the 30 blocks from 34th street to Barney's on Madison Ave, stopping off at FAO Schwatz.

Barney's is uptown and is a “high falutin” store, surrounded by Tiffany’s, Sax 5th Ave, Trump towers and The Plaza hotel. It is the last place we would have expected to find the Lady Gaga Workshop.

Admittedly, I do like her music and find her antics have the same effect on me that headlights have on a deer. We just had to go and see this spectacle for ourselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dream engagement ring comes from Barney's....haha. Agreed- that's the last place I'd imagine a Lada Gaga event- but that display looks pretty cool!

Melinda said...

I like Lady Gaga's music too- what in the world is a Lady Gaga workshop? Thank you for your kind remarks about my photography- much appreciated, especially coming from you! Your photography is always an inspiration to me!

Gretchen said...

I try not to look at the headlights!! BUT she definitely does have a fun workshop!!

Jaime said...

Interesting! I've enjoyed a few of her songs, but her antics...you just can't help but be curious. :)