Tuesday, December 6, 2011

340/25

The conversion went like this ~ “Hey B, could you climb into the attic and get the big mirror down?” This was met with a pensive look as I added, “yes the one that weights about 100 lbs.” After a quizzical glance that seemed to imply “is this going on the wall and if not where?“ No, its going on the beach” The blank stares turned to laugher as he saw my camera bag and knew what was coming. Without much thought I answered the remaining unspoken questions: yes, we're going to the beach, yes I know the fog is thick as pea soup, and yes, I realize we’re not going to be able to see much, but I need a reflection photo for that new flickr group” “oh and could you grab the garbage can and the snow shovel?" With a simple shake of the head, he quietly went about gathering up my odd group of items. Yup, he’s a keeper ♥

7 comments:

Ivanhoe said...

Sweet idea and came out great! Keeper indeed :)

Anonymous said...

He may be too good to be true, but you could make a fortune if you clone him! Great shot, well worth the trouble.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it- it is definitely worth all of the hassle that you had to go through to get it!

Janet said...

love love love this story...and the picture, too!

Jennifer Thompson said...

A lot of work...but worth it, this is an awesome capture!

Jaime said...

And sooo worth it too!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

He's a keeper, Trish, and my husband could vouch for him. Love the pic.