Sunday, April 8, 2012

99/266 + 1

For as long as I can remember, I have liked bare trees. I have always felt that they have many stories to tell. They can feel the earth between their roots, their branches reach high up in the sky, they have been the home to many wildlife critters. Yes, I am certain they all have their own story. All we need to do is look and listen.

Each day on my walk in the old farm, I pass this tree. It is one of my favorites. The old village in which it lived is abandoned and the residents long gone. But I can see and read it's tales.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The black and white certainly adds to the mystery. Great story and image - Food for Thought.

Roan said...

I love bare trees, too. They have an eerie feel. This is a wonderful shot.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome- and so perfect in black and white!