Thursday, January 6, 2011

6/359

I mentioned yesterday, while out shooting, I forgot to compensate for the remaining bright white snow. This resulted in many over exposed photos and to my surprise some very interesting and moody shots.

The one I post today of the Sandy Hook Lighthouse, has an artsy look more than the look of a photograph. Although, this is not what I was going for, I rather like it.

This evening, I plan on heading out with a good photo friend to practice some night photography. Hopefully tomorrow you will view the awesome photo I have in my minds eye.

ISO 200, f/11, 1/20 sec

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, how interesting! I love the white on white! I'm also doing the 365 over at Click It Up. My address is cameracraze365.blogspot.com, if you're interested. I love that we're all learning to be better photographers together!! ;)

Janell said...

wow, looks like a dream! I really like the high key quality of it.

joco said...

Yet another ambitious project from you. How do you fit it all in.
Very nice presentation.