Monday, February 4, 2008

Awards:

Recently, I was the recipient of two awards. L^2, "Dog's Eye View", awarded me with the "You Make My Day" and Emily, "Life with the Dogs", give me the "Thinking Blogger". Emily said, "Trish's photos always tell a story and definitely make you think!" I am honored and flattered. Thank you both.

As a recipient of these wonderful awards I am granted the privilege of passing them along to five other people. The difficultly here is, I have far more than 5 people to whom I can pass these along. Each of the blogs which I visit, often on a daily basis, bring me great joy. It is truly amazing the number of wonderful photos taken and talent of which “average” people can write.

I thank and award you all, for each of you “Make my Day” and make me “Think”.

No comments: