Tuesday, February 21, 2012

52/313 + 1

Yes, I do suffer from empty nest syndrome. I loved being a "stay @ home" mom. I enjoyed going to school functions, running kids from soccer games to CCD.  I was thrilled to plan and throw a good birthday party and sleep awake overs were always a blast.  I would do it again in a heart beat if given the chance. 

For now our home is filled with dogs and soon a new puppy.  Yup, we was recently assigned a new puppy for training.  She/he arrives next week. We are not certain of the breed, sex, color or name.  It does not matter cause soon our home will be filled the sounds of little puppy patters, the smell of puppy breath and the warmth of a fuzzy cuddle. 

5 comments:

Stewart M said...

Hi there - very nice post - I'm at the other end of the nesting game! How much bigger can my kids get?

Cheers - Stewart M - Australia

nanny said...

So clear and sharp!!! I love it

Ivanhoe said...

Awwww...it's puppy time! So excited for you! Can not wait to meet her/him :)

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyy!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him or her!

Kateri said...

I love the nest photo. I find birds nests a bit challenging to photograph for some reason.